PRO Niacinamide Scar Serum
Re-fill indented atrophic acne scars & visibly minimize enlarged pores!
PRO Niacinamide Scar Serum significantly raises indentations & clears persistent marks (post inflammatory erythema/pigmentation) left on skin surface by inflammatory traumas like acne or other atopic disorders.
Dosed with a high concentration of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Tranexamic Acid, this potent serum also forces congregated melanin pigment (brown spots) to separate and break free from a single spot on skin.
Severe inflammation causes the breakdown of underlying skin tissues resulting in an anthropic scar (indentation).
Our skin regenerating agents exfoliate skin’s surface to prompt growth of new skin cells, contributing to speeding up new skin tissue formation while preventing inflammation.
RAISE INDENTATION DEPTH
- High dose of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Tranexamic Acid reconstructs skin tissue to fill acne scars with new skin cell formation.
CLEAR PERSISTENT SCARS
- Fades melanin pigment (brown spots), age spots or hormone pigmentation. Reduces Dark red or purplish marks (post-inflammatory erythema).
REBUILD DAMAGED BARRIER
- Delivers key bio-available nutrients while Sodium hyaluronate in custom molecular size lingers near skin surface to strengthen skin’s epidermal barrier & reduce inflammation.
REDUCE SEBUM OVER-PRODUCTION
- Hydrates skin & controls serum secretion while decongesting & clearing pores from blemish-causing bacteria. Prevents future breakouts & acne.
IMPROVE SKIN ELASTICITY
- Plumps skin and promotes the production of elastin and collagen to restore skin firmness.
- Main Ingredient: Niacinamide, Sodium hyaluronate, Selaginella extract 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Brassica Oleracea Capitata Leaf Extract
- Size: 10ml (Concentrated Formula)
- After cleansing, drop 3 drops onto palms and gently press into skin until fully absorbed. Follow up with your usual routine (if any) As your skin becomes more hydrated and absorbs Niacinamide with greater ease after the first few applications, increase to 6 drops per application and then half a dropper full progressively.
- PRO Niacinamide Scar Serum (1pc / 2pcs / 3pcs / Full Course 4pcs)