Pet Skin Disorder Detection Light
Want to examine pets’ skin problem before too late? Pet Skin Disorder Detection Light uses Wood’s lamp to detect bacterial or fungal skin infections.
It also can detect skin pigment disorders such as vitiligo and other skin irregularities to determine the proper treatments for different skin conditions.
Adopting a long-wave UV-A light (340-450 nm, Max. 365 nm), the detection lamp also helps you unveil anything hidden from the naked eyes including dry dog, cat & rodent stains & smudgy spots.
- Skin fungi (Microsporum audouinii)
- Bacterial infections (Corynebacterium minutissimum, Pseudomonas) and
- Pigmented lesions
- Detects skin irregularities & bacterial infections hidden from naked eyes
- Hunts flea & flea eggs on pet hair
- Simplifies the skin diagnosis before heading to Vet
- Easy & efficient way for regular check-ups on pet
- Lightweight & very compact device with extremely robust design
- Reveals invisible stains & urine in carpet
- Spectrum: UV-A light (340-450 nm, Max. 365 nm)
- It works best in dark environment, the darker it is, the better it works.
- Distant 5-10cm from skin/ carpets for checking
SKIN CONDITION DISPLAYED COLOR:
- Thick epidermis White fluorescence
- Skin fungi Green fluorescence
- Necrosis cells White spot
- Water deficiency (thin skin) Purple
- Water deficiency Light purple
- Water abundance Bright fluorescence
- Dark fleck Brown
- Oiled part and pimple Yellow or pink
- 1pc X Pet Skin Disorder Detection Light