Touchless Digital Sensing Electroscope
⚡️⚡️Safely check for electrical current for fixing your electronic items! RISK-FREE non contact design👍👍
A non-contact voltage tester is the safest & quickest way to safely check for electrical current in a wire, outlet, switch, or old lamp that has mysteriously stopped working.
Touchless Digital Sensing Electroscope detects 12 to 1000V AC standard & low voltage, equipping with a handy flashlight to have your all covered when the lights go out.
Perfect to work in dim basement or no-light environment.
Constructed as dual-voltage model, it registers both standard voltage (house wiring) and low voltage (like irrigation, doorbells, thermostats).
It’s a useful tool that every household and electrician carries. Veteran electrician recommended.
Detect voltage in: Cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems.
SAFE DIY CHECK UP
- Quickly check for a malfunctioned wire, switch or electrical appliances with no contact & risk-free. Auto-switch off safety function.
DIGITAL VOLTAGE DETECTION
- Detects 12 to 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
HIGH ACCURACY NON-CONTACT
- Sensitive enough to read a dead wire from a short distance without giving us false positives from nearby live wires.
EASY TO USE
- One button operation for ease of use. Press the button to test with LED voltage indicator.
- Ideal for checking cables, cords, light fixtures, irrigation, doorbells, thermostats and more. Know how and where to fix your old equipment now!
HOW TO USE:
- Press button to turn on; press again for flashlight.
- When no electric field signal is detected, the tester is with green LED.
- When the tip glows red, and the unit beeps, you know there's voltage in the line. When electric field becomes stronger, the tester is with faster sound.
- Breakpoint detect: two sides of the breakpoint have different radiation intensity, the difference can make tester emit different frequency sound. With an obvious sound difference, the user can find the breakpoint location. (Prerequisite: the line with breakpoint must be located on wireline, test along the surface of the line.)
- Measuring voltage: AC 12V to AC 1000V
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
- Operation power supply: AAA battery X 2 (not included)
- 1 X Digital Sensing Non-Contact Electroscope